Welcome to the Bowline RSS Feeds.
Stay up-to-date with all Bowline’s new products and services.
What are RSS Feeds?
RSS stands for Rich Site Summary. The RSS Feed allows users to subscribe to a website which in turn notifies you of new content added. In our case, the RSS Feed allows you to stay up-to-date with our new products and services added to our website. So you don’t have to monitor our website for new information.
How do I setup RSS Feeds?
RSS Feeds uses URL’s to connect to a RSS Feed. So the first step is to copy one of the RSS Feed URL’s at the bottom of this page, and then add it into your RSS Reader or equivalent application.
Setup example using Microsoft Outlook:
- Copy one of the RSS Feed URL’s at the bottom of this page.
- Open / go to your Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft Outlook supports RSS Feeds which can be located within your ‘Mails’ section (locations may vary for the RSS Feeds based on which Microsoft Outlook package is being used).
- Right click on the ‘RSS Feeds’ title and then left click on ‘Add a New RSS Feed…’ button.
- A pop-up should appear allowing you to paste in the copied RSS Feed URL, then left click on the ‘Add’ button.
- You may be requested to accept the default settings or customize the configuration to meet your needs. Once the setup is completed, you will be subscribed to our RSS Feed and the RSS Feed(s) will synchronize to your Microsoft Outlook package.
Alternatively, when doing a search on Google Apps for Android Devices or on the iStore for Apple, you should have a list of alternative options to select from.
Available RSS Feeds